Monday, January 24, 2011

The End.


I've kept this blog going for almost two years, though it has had its share of down time. While it had its moments, for the most part it hasn't served the purpose I had hoped, which was to inspire people and help keep myself and others accountable. For this I have only myself to blame.

I've decided to go in a different direction with my blogging, returning to my more general blog style from RichSpeaks, which I stopped writing in Summer of 2009 - the last post there, in fact, covers Michael Jackson's death!

I will continue to blog about the importance of Choice and finding your Self-Defined Success, but I may also just blog about a movie I like, something that happened with my kids, or my take on current events. The blog will also be my first attempt to embed a blog into my main website.

Of course, I will continue to write Speak & Deliver, my blog dedicated to public speaking, as well.

Special thanks go out to David Goad and Robert Jensen, two of my stalwart readers and commenters over the time of this blog.

It's been fun everyone - and I hope to see you all at my new digs: Rich Speaks

Remember - your success is always up to you - go out and be a Champion of Choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment