Friday, November 20, 2009

Challenge 3.0 Update


This has been a down week compared to last week, quite honestly. With kids only going to school half-days all week, and doc appts. Mon, Tue, Thur., leaving me here with two young kids for the other half of the days, my focus has been virtually non-existent.

This morning, Kristi took the two young kids with Braden for yet another doc appt., and has given me a chance to write, which is the only reason this blog post exists!

Since my personal focus has been off, I've been putting it more on the kids and Kristi this week. The e-book I was going to do with Kristi has switched to a real (albeit self-published) book that will be available mid-January. I have been sending her out by herself to sit and write, and molding the form of the book in my spare moments. We have built tremendous momentum on this project.

Yeah, I can sit back and wish I'd blogged more, or started my book, or any number of other things, but I'd rather focus on what's working. This book is something we dreamed up in August, but simply wasn't going anywhere until this week. By changing the choices we were making, shifting our focus, we have been able to light a fire under this project.

Success one step at a time - one Choice at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment