Sunday, December 6, 2009

Champion of Choice Challenge 3.0 Update



My three Foundational Footsteps were:
1. Write and release an ebook for my wife
2. Write and release Speak & Deliver: A Public Speaking Book for the Speaking Public
3. Create an amazing Christmas for my family

Amazing how much has changed since then...
I'm still focused on my wife's book, but now it's a hold in your hand version. I've put my own book on the backburner to the point I'd forgotten I was going to have it done by end of the year. I'm still creating an amazing Christmas for the kids, though.


Blogging is a big part of what I want to get going by end of December - I've been sporadic, at best. Daily blogs are my goal, or more. Don't know if I'll ever be Chris Brogan-esque, but we'll do what suits the audience.


I've also gotten more serious about my weight, and have been using the Atkins plan to lose weight. It was all the rage 10-12 years ago - drop the carbs, put your body into ketosis and burn the fat quickly. It's working so far. 11 lbs in 9 days, even with my cheat day eating my daughters birthday cake yesterday...and having some popcorn. I started at 248, and am looking at 220 by end of month.


I'm working on a couple websites, and am determined to start my newsletter that so many of you have signed up for since April. Those are some goals I'm working specifically with my Accountability Partner on. 


I'm working on a few other projects as well, but these few are still my focus, and have long-term ramifications. It may be the end of the year, but now is a great time to ramp up instead of down. Why wait until January, when you can be ahead of the game by starting right now.


I honored Jim Rohn in my Speak & Deliver blog today - was big on choices as well:


No comments:

Post a Comment